Handmade in Melbourne with the finest quality ingredients, Chocolaty Raw Organic Chocolate contains 70% cacao and is a guilt-free way to treat yourself.

 

INGREDIENTS

Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Coconut Nectar, Organic Coconut Oil, Dried Sultana 6.6%, Nuts 6.5% (Almonds with skin). TOTAL NUTS = 13.1%.

 

NUTRITION INFORMATION:

Serving Size: 18.75g

Servings per pack: 4

 

                             Per Serve     Per 100g

Energy                    404kJ           2150kJ

Protein                     1.1g              6.1g

Fat, total                  9.2g            49.3g

- Saturated fat          5.7g            30.2g

Carbohydrate total   6.8g            36.5g

- Sugars                     3.9g           20.7g

Sodium                      6mg            31mg

Fruit & Nut

$7.95Price