Handmade in Melbourne with the finest quality ingredients, Chocolaty Raw Organic Chocolate contains 70% cacao and is a guilt-free way to treat yourself.

 

INGREDIENTS

Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Coconut Nectar, Organic Coconut Oil, Desiccated Coconut 7.7%, Dried Cranberry 11.6% TOTAL NUTS = 19.3%.

 

NUTRITION INFORMATION:

Serving Size: 18.75g

Servings per pack: 4

 

                             Per Serve     Per 100g

Energy                    397kJ           2120kJ

Protein                     0.9g              4.8g

Fat, total                  8.9g            47.6g

- Saturated fat          6.0g            31.9g

Carbohydrate total   7.0g            37.1g

- Sugars                     4.2g           22.5g

Sodium                      5mg            28mg

Coconut & Cranberry

$7.95Price